Rowing, coffee, regattas and training despite the weather!
As always we welcome the public to come and try out a currach on Saturday mornings 10.30 - just bring €10 and a sense of adventure and humour, and wear comfortable clothes (sports/outdoors-wear, protective gloves (cycling etc) and rain-wear all optional)!
News for club members (see Messageboard for more details and to register interest):
- A schedule of events and training for the next few months is up on the Gallery for your perusal.
- Regatta season 2014 has officially kicked off with a fun 2-hand day on Sunday March 9!
- Next stop May 11 for the first Cork Currach Regatta, with visiting crews vying for points and prize money!
- Two NC crews are heading to the Barcelona Mediterranean Currach Regatta March 16!
- Ocean to City training continues apace - next Sunday March 16 for Cork-Monkstown OR Monkstown-Cork
- Hopefully cancellation season is finally over - roll on the good weather!
Membership Form 2014 (doc) now available for download.